- Model: UM50
- Gain: 50dB
- Max Uplink Power: 23-25dBm
- Impedence: 50 Ohm
- # of Devices Boosted Simultaneously: Multiple
- Carriers Supported: All except Mike/Nextel
- LTE Bands Supported: 12 (17), 13, 5, 4, 2
- Uplink Frequency Range: 704 ~ 716, 776 ~ 787, 824 ~ 849, 1850 ~ 1910, 1710 ~ 1755 Mhz
- Downlink Frequency Range: 734 ~ 746, 746 ~ 757, 869 ~ 894, 1930 ~ 1990, 2110 ~ 2155 Mhz
- Exterior Antenna: Magnetic Mount with 10' of cable, SMA end.
- Internal Antenna: Patch - 'Sticker' mount antenna with 10' of cable, SMA end.
- Range of interior Coverage: "* Coverage varies on input signal" self reported
- In Motion Usage: Yes
- Booster Dimensions: 4.7" x 9.4" x 1.7"
- Power: 12v
- Warranty: 2 Year
- List Price: $497
Review & Testing Status
We do not have this booster in our testing line up, and Uniden has ignored our requests for a review unit.
But - we have been able to confirm that Uniden UM50 is actually a rebranded but otherwise identical version of the HiBoost Travel 4G, which we have reviewed.
Our rating here is based on our analysis of the HiBoost.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other booster options on the market worth comparing this model to - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about the complicated topic of signal enhancing and utilizing cellular boosters.