This device is available as a standalone option for other Verizon data plans.
- Model: ASK-RTL108
- Router Specs:
- # of Connected Devices: Not Specified
- Wi-Fi Router:
- Default Control Panel Address and Password:
- Login Address: 192.168.1.1
- Password: On Device Label
- USB Tethering Support: None - no USB port
- Ethernet Ports: 3x Gigabit Ethernet (1x WAN, 2x LAN)
- Cellular Modem Specs:
- Cellular Modem: Single 4G
- Modem Chipset: Qualcomm SDX20
- Supported Networks and Bands: Verizon
- LTE Bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 48, 66
- 3G: None
- 2G: None
- MIMO Support: 2x2
- LTE Performance Category: Cat-12 (Max Theoretical Speed: 600 Mbps Down / 100 Mbps Up)
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: 3x Download, 2x Upload
- Cellular Antennas: 1x TS9 Female antenna port
- SIM Slots: 1x Mini-SIM
- Dimensions: 6.69 in x 1.71 in x 4.88 in
- Other Ports: None
- Power Source: 12v DC (AC adapter included)
- Outdoor Rated: No
- Special Features: None
- Retail Price: $139.99
New, Videos & Status
We do not have this router in for testing.
Related News Center Articles
- Inseego Wavemaker - New 5G Gateways and Routers Posted on: February 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer). We request vendors give our members bigger discounts instead of giving us affiliate kickbacks.
Member Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our MIAs get special discounts from these vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. Some vendors offer up to 10% off - you could save more than the cost of your membership on major purchases.
Routers can serve as a central conductor of your local area network in your RV and boat. Mobile routers are different from residential routers in that they typically support multiple internet sources like cellular and Wi-Fi, can be powered off of 12v or AC and support external antenna for better receiving signal.
But you might not need a router in your setup. Here's a quick video overview the variety that routers come in:
For more on learning about mobile routers and how they might fit in your setup, follow up with our educational resources: