Red Pocket, an MVNO offering service on all major carriers, announced updates to several of its monthly smartphone-based plans yesterday.
Now available are:
- A 22GB of high-speed data (followed by unlimited 2G speed data) plan for $40/month, available on the AT&T network.
- A 12GB of high-speed data (followed by unlimited 2G speed data) plan for $40/month, available on the Verizon, T-Mobile/Sprint networks.
- A 10GB of high-speed data (followed by unlimited 2G speed data) plan for $30/month, available on all carriers.
Of note, Red Pocket is no longer offering or advertising its plans as 'unlimited.' Red Pocket began offering 'unlimited' plans in early January 2020 on all four carriers. In March 2020, they stopped offering an unlimited plan on T-Mobile. As of November 2020, no plans on their website were touted as being 'Unlimited' or could be found on their website. Red Pocket seems to have forgone the unlimited style plan altogether.
Red Pocket's data-only plans, which run on the AT&T network, have not been changed; they still offer a 20GB data-only plan for $40/month.
Family, Global, and Annual plans are also available through Red Pocket.
More information on Red Pocket can be found in our Gear Center:
Guide to Red Pocket Cellular Plans
Related News Stories
- Red Pocket Adds More Data to AT&T-Based Smartphone Plan - Now 100GB/$50 Posted on: February 8, 2022
- Red Pocket Updates Plans - Discarding Unlimited Plans While Adding GBs to Other Plans Posted on: November 24, 2020
- Mango Mobile Discontinues T-Mobile Yearly Plan, Cancels Service Posted on: April 16, 2020
- Shifting Landscape at FreedomPop, UNREAL, Ting & RedPocket Posted on: July 9, 2019