Sprint recently released a 'limited time' promo for eligible existing Sprint customers: the option to add an 'unlimited' phone line to their account - for free, for life.
Table of Contents
Who is eligible?
Sprint specifically targeted existing Sprint customers who have received an invitation and who:
- Joined Sprint prior to 6/17/2020.
- Have an eligible plan.
- Have at least one active voice line.
- Are eligible to add a line of service on their account.
If you don't meet these criteria - or if Sprint doesn't 'invite' you to take part in the offer... well, then no free line for you!
What is the free plan?
The free line is an 'Unlimited Line On Us Plan' which provides Unlimited talk, text and SD video streams at up to 480p, music at up to 500 Kbps, and gaming at up to 2 Mbps. During congestion, the small fraction of customers using more than 50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. Unlimited data on the Sprint network.
How long is this line free?
The monthly service plan charge for the line remains $0/mo. for the life of the line and requires the customer to keep all current phone lines on an account active through June 30, 2021. Any modifications to an account, such as cancelling an existing line, changing plans on an account or transferring lines to another account may make the promo ineligible to continue receiving the Unlimited Line On Us Plan.
You don’t have to activate a phone on the line right away!
Sprint will keep the line free active until a customer is ready to activate a phone.
Related News Stories
- Sprint LTE and T-Mobile 3G Networks Officially Shutdown Posted on: July 6, 2022
- Sprint Based Reseller Plans Now Shipping with T-Mobile SIMs - Including FMCA TechConnect+, Calyx Institute, Other Non-Profits Posted on: November 29, 2021
- T-Mobile Adds Paramount+ Streaming Service to Some Postpaid Plans for Free for One Year - Sprint Plans Eligible Too! Posted on: November 5, 2021
- T-Mobile Adds Apple TV+ Benefit for Magenta and Magenta MAX Customers Posted on: August 24, 2021
- FCC Publishes New Cellular Carrier LTE Coverage Map Posted on: August 10, 2021