- Model: ANT-122-M09, ANT-122-MO1,MG4L099-72650E
- # of Antennas: 2x2 MIMO
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 698-960 | 1710-2690 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG174, 6-10 feet
- Connector: TS9 Male or SMA
- Internal Ground Plane: Unclear
- Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Mounting: Magnetic, Adhesive or Screw Mount
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain: 2.5 dBi
- Retail Price: $49.95
Review & Testing Status:
We have purchased the T-S9 version of the antennas in July 2020 for evaluation. We will share details of our testing results below and in our Testing Lab with our members:
- Testing Lab: Cellular Mobile Hotspot Signal Enhancing - MIMO: Netgear, Proxicast, MobileMark, Double Stubby vs weBoost Reach (Summer 2020)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.