- Model: ANT-122-M09, ANT-122-MO1,MG4L099-72650E
- # of Antennas: 2x2 MIMO
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 698-960 | 1710-2690 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable Type & Length: RG174, 6-10 feet
- Connector: TS9 Male or SMA
- Internal Ground Plane: Unclear
- Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Mounting: Magnetic, Adhesive or Screw Mount
- Outdoor Rated: Yes
- Frequency / Gain: 2.5 dBi
- Retail Price: $49.95
Review & Testing Status:
We have purchased the T-S9 version of the antennas in July 2020 for evaluation. We will share details of our testing results below and in our Testing Lab with our members:
- Testing Lab: Cellular Mobile Hotspot Signal Enhancing - MIMO: Netgear, Proxicast, MobileMark, Double Stubby vs weBoost Reach (Summer 2020)
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular cellular antennas on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!