- Model Number: Coolpad Stream (CP337AS)
- # of Connected Devices: Up to 15
- Control Panel and Default Password:
Control Panel: http://mobile.hotspot or http://192.168.0.1
Default Password: "admin"
- USB Tethering Support:
- Supported Networks and Bands:
4G/LTE: 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 25, 26, 41, 66, 71
3G: 1, 2, 4, 5
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes
- MIMO Support: 2x2 internal only
- LTE Performance Category: Category 6
(Max Theoretical Speed: 300Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: USB 2.0 Type C
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi 4)
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Claimed Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Battery Part #: CPLD-440
- Battery Purchase: N/A
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Unknown
- Dimensions: 4.53" x 2.7" x 0.54" (3.88oz)
- SIM Card Type: Nano
- Retail Price: $49.99
News, Videos, & Status
We do not intend to test this device at this time.
- T-Mobile Launches New 5G Mobile Hotspot - Made By Quanta Posted on: June 16, 2022
- T-Mobile Postpaid & Business Promotion - 12GB of Data And a Free Mobile Hotspot For $4.50 a Month Posted on: April 29, 2022
- Verizon Releases System Update 4 for Inseego 8800L Mobile Hotspots Posted on: April 27, 2022
- New AT&T Flagship Hotspots Announced: Netgear Nighthawk M6 and M6 Pro, First With Qualcomm X65 Modem Posted on: April 22, 2022
- T-Mobile Releases Franklin T10 Entry Level LTE Hotspot Posted on: March 4, 2022
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer). We request vendors give our members bigger discounts instead of giving us affiliate kickbacks.
Member Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our MIAs get special discounts from these vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. Some vendors offer up to 10% off - you could save more than the cost of your membership on major purchases.
Mobile hotspot devices are small, self-contained units that receive a cellular data signal and transform it into an internet connection. They are a cellular modem and router combined. Most can create their own personal Wi-Fi network.
They are typically designed with a specific cellular carrier in mind and require a suitable cellular data plan of their own to operate. You might see them called Jetpacks (Verizon's term for them) or MiFi (Inseego's name for them).
Here's a quick video going over the features of a hotspot, and what makes one better than another:
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.