FMCA has made a few updates on their TechConnect+ Plan.
It should be noted that the 12 Mbps and 25 Mbps limits are speed caps, not guarantees of certain speeds.
Another change is that FMCA now only permits one device/account per FMCA membership. Previously they allowed 3 lines per account.
And lastly, even though FMCA's initial information indicated that the AT&T-based plan would be 5G compatible, their FAQs now indicate that there is no 5G service with the AT&T plan.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The AT&T-based TechConnect+ plan has a 12 Mbps speed cap, but you can now upgrade to a 25 Mbps speed cap for $5/month.
- You can purchase one plan per FMCA membership.
- There is no 5G service with this plan.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: FMCA Tech Connect+ Membership
- Guide: Which Cellular Carrier is Best for RV or Boat Mobile Internet?
- Guide: Top Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers
- FMCA TechConnect+ Plan Changes - Upgrade to 25 Mbps Speed Cap, No 5G, and One Line Per Membership Posted on: July 11, 2022
- FMCA Confirms 12Mbps Limit on AT&T Based Tech Connect+ Data Plan Posted on: June 28, 2022
- FMCA Tech Connect+ Data Plan Transitioning from T-Mobile to AT&T - $59.99/mo Unlimited Hotspot Posted on: June 7, 2022
- FMCA Begins Transition to T-Mobile Hotspots for Existing Members Posted on: February 15, 2022
- FMCA Verizon Plan No Longer Available on FMCA Website Posted on: December 16, 2020