"Great News, your line can now get more data for less every month."
In case it's not clear.. we absolutely don't recommend making this change.
We have seen several reports of people losing their retired pUDP Jetpack line and having it replaced with a currently available plan.
Purchase any new equipment you want 3rd party, and swap your pUDP SIM card into the device. This is known to be working with out issues at present time.
In depth info
- Verizon Launches Yahoo!Mobile - Based on Visible - Unlimited Data for $39.99 Posted on: March 11, 2020
- Verizon Canceling Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack Plans for Excessive Domestic Roaming Posted on: February 18, 2020
- Verizon Prepaid Offers $60 Account Credit to Port-Ins Posted on: November 20, 2019
- Visible Introduces Party Pay - Reducing Cost of Unlimited Verizon Plan to As Low as $25/month Posted on: October 31, 2019
- Visible Removes Speed Cap from $40/month Unlimited Verizon Plan - Mobile Hotspot Remains Throttled at 5Mbps Posted on: June 26, 2019
- Caution: Misleading Retired Verizon pUDP Banner Offer Posted on: June 12, 2019
- RIP Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack Plan (pUDP) - Double Data Promotions Posted on: May 21, 2019
- (Confirmed) Verizon Prepaid $65/month Unlimited Jetpack Data Plan (pUDP) - Retiring May 21 Posted on: May 13, 2019
- Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack Plan Gone Missing? Posted on: May 1, 2019
- Verizon Prepaid Promo 15GB for $45 Extended Posted on: April 30, 2019