"Great News, your line can now get more data for less every month."
In case it's not clear.. we absolutely don't recommend making this change.
We have seen several reports of people losing their retired pUDP Jetpack line and having it replaced with a currently available plan.
Purchase any new equipment you want 3rd party, and swap your pUDP SIM card into the device. This is known to be working with out issues at present time.
In depth info
- Visible Enables 5G Support - Verizon's 5G Network For As Little As $25/mo Posted on: December 15, 2020
- Orbic Speed Mobile Hotspot, New Entry Device Available for Verizon and Verizon Prepaid Posted on: August 14, 2020
- Verizon Prepaid Offers Loyalty Discounts, Unlimited Smartphone Plan Now Offers 10GB Mobile Hotspot Data Option Posted on: June 24, 2020
- Verizon Prepaid 'Limited Time' $10/month Discount on 16GB or Unlimited Data Phone Plans Posted on: May 11, 2020
- Verizon Launches Yahoo!Mobile - Based on Visible - Unlimited Data for $39.99 Posted on: March 11, 2020
- Verizon Canceling Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack Plans for Excessive Domestic Roaming Posted on: February 18, 2020
- Verizon Prepaid Offers $60 Account Credit to Port-Ins Posted on: November 20, 2019
- Visible Introduces Party Pay - Reducing Cost of Unlimited Verizon Plan to As Low as $25/month Posted on: October 31, 2019
- Visible Removes Speed Cap from $40/month Unlimited Verizon Plan - Mobile Hotspot Remains Throttled at 5Mbps Posted on: June 26, 2019
- Caution: Misleading Retired Verizon pUDP Banner Offer Posted on: June 12, 2019