- Verizon Prepaid offering third-month of service free to new customers
- All Verizon prepaid plans eligible
- Limited time offer - slated to end 4/31/21
Verizon Prepaid, Verizon's direct prepaid brand, is offering a limited time 'get a month free' promo applicable on any Verizon Prepaid plan.
New customers who sign-up for a Verizon Prepaid plan will be provided with their third month of service at no charge.
This promo is set to expire on 4/31/2021. It is noted on Verizon Prepaid's website that the promo is not available through all service channels, however, it is available online.
Verizon Prepaid Plans
Verizon Prepaid offers both phone-based plans and data-only plans. All Verizon plans include Verizon Nationwide 5G access.
Verizon Prepaid's 30GB for $65/month data-only Jetpack plan is currently a Top Pick for mobile internet seekers. New customers to this plan are eligible for the third-month free promo - as are new customers on Verizon Prepaid's 16GB and 6GB data-only plans. You can read more about these Jetpack/tablet plans here:
Verizon Prepaid also offers smartphone-based plans, some with mobile hotspot ability, featuring pretty intricate pricing schemes involving both autopay and loyalty discounts. These plans are also eligible for the third-month free promo. To learn more about these plans, see our Gear Center:
- Verizon Prepaid Smartphone Plans Gear Center Entry
- Verizon Prepaid Jetpack/Tablet Plans Gear Center Entry
- Guide to our Top Pick Plans
- Guide to the Cellular Carriers
- Verizon Prepaid Promo For New Customers - Loyatly Discount Starts Month Two on Unlimited Phone Plans Posted on: July 7, 2021
- Verizon Prepaid 25GB Smartphone Plan with Mobile Hotspot for $35* At Walmart - For a Limited Time Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Verizon Prepaid Offering Limited Time 'Third Month Free' Promo Across Plan Types Posted on: February 19, 2021
- Verizon Prepaid Adds 5G Ultra Wideband Unlimited Smartphone Plan for $70/month Posted on: January 20, 2021
- Visible Enables 5G Support - Verizon's 5G Network For As Little As $25/mo Posted on: December 15, 2020