Up until recently, this device could be paired with an unlimited data plan costing $30/month which could be used in a vehicle's OBD-II port while the vehicle is running to provide unlimited shared data for devices.
This plan is no longer available on AT&T's website. Now, rate plans for the device start at $10 per month for plans without Wi-Fi, $25/month for 5GB, and $40/month for 10GB.
An unlimited data plan still appears to be available for vehicles with integrated diagnostic and data sharing systems - like OnStar.
- AT&T Unlimited Connected Car Data Plan No Longer Available for Harman Spark Posted on: July 7, 2020
- Connected Car Promotion - Unlimited AT&T Data for $15/Month Posted on: September 3, 2019
- The $20/mo Mobley Chrysler/Mopar eMail Campaign Deal Now: Out of Stock Posted on: February 18, 2019
- AT&T Connected Car Mobley SIMs Reporting as PIN Locked - How to Get Your PUK Codes Posted on: October 18, 2018
- Looking Ahead: Will 2019 Be The Year of the Smart & Connected RV? Posted on: October 3, 2018