Winegard just released a major new update to the firmware for its mobile connectivity gear, including the ConnecT series of rooftop combo connectivity systems as well as the Winegard Gateway routers for the Air360+ rooftop antenna systems.
The new firmware adds the following features:
- Multi-WAN options, including Failover
- Better 5G support for devices with 5G modems
- A remote assistance feature
- Performance improvements
- Lots of bug and other fixes.
The firmware is available now and can be accessed and installed using the Update Software function in the device user interface.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Winegard released a firmware update that includes fixes and new features
- Users of ConnecT and Gateway routers should update their systems using the manual software update function in the device user interface.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
Related News Stories
- Winegard Releases New Firmware for ConnecT Rooftop Systems and Air360+ Gateway Routers Posted on: October 11, 2023
- WiFiRanger Releases Security Related 7.1.0b14 Firmware Patch Posted on: July 28, 2023