AT&T Prepaid is offering an auto-pay discount for a limited time only on their $65 unlimited smartphone prepaid plan. Instead of the typical $10/month auto-pay discount ($55/month), the $65 plan is being paired with a $15/month auto-pay discount - bringing the plan's price down to $50/month.
This plan includes no mobile hotspot usage.
This offer ends 10/31/19 and requires activation of new line of service on $65 monthly plan and auto-pay enrollment by 10/31/19. However, if you meet these criteria, the $15 auto-pay discount will remain as long as you remain on the $65 plan. If you switch plans and then return to $65 plan, auto-pay discount will return to a standard $10 per month.
This offer is not combinable with other service offers.
The $65 prepaid unlimited plan includes unlimited talk and text and unlimited high-speed data usage within and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada - that is always network managed. Video speed are always limited to a maximum of 1.5Mbps at standard-definition quality (about 480p). And again, mobile hotspot use is prohibited.
For more info on AT&T Prepaid plans:
- AT&T Raises Price on 100GB Prepaid Hotspot/Router Data Plan - Now $90/mo Posted on: June 22, 2022
- AT&T Prepaid Sends Confusing Cancellation Notices to Hotspot Customers Posted on: February 21, 2022
- AT&T Rolls Out New Connected RV Prepaid Plans Including 100GB for $150 Posted on: November 11, 2021
- AT&T Prepaid 'Great Deal / Best Value' Plan Now Offers 100GB for $55/month on Hotspots, Tablets & Routers Posted on: April 26, 2021
- New AT&T Prepaid Data Plans for Hotspots and Tablets Posted on: February 3, 2021