AT&T Prepaid is offering an auto-pay discount for a limited time only on their $65 unlimited smartphone prepaid plan. Instead of the typical $10/month auto-pay discount ($55/month), the $65 plan is being paired with a $15/month auto-pay discount - bringing the plan's price down to $50/month.
This plan includes no mobile hotspot usage.
This offer ends 10/31/19 and requires activation of new line of service on $65 monthly plan and auto-pay enrollment by 10/31/19. However, if you meet these criteria, the $15 auto-pay discount will remain as long as you remain on the $65 plan. If you switch plans and then return to $65 plan, auto-pay discount will return to a standard $10 per month.
This offer is not combinable with other service offers.
The $65 prepaid unlimited plan includes unlimited talk and text and unlimited high-speed data usage within and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada - that is always network managed. Video speed are always limited to a maximum of 1.5Mbps at standard-definition quality (about 480p). And again, mobile hotspot use is prohibited.
For more info on AT&T Prepaid plans:
- AT&T Prepaid Adds 5GB and 15GB Smartphone Plans; Unlimited and Unlimited Plus Plans Still Available. Posted on: November 20, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Introduces New 12GB/$40 Plan - Available at Authorized Prepaid Dealers Only Posted on: June 3, 2020
- AT&T Prepaid Increases AutoPay Discount on Unlimited Plus Plan, Extends Discount on Unlimited Plan, and Adds Referral Program Posted on: April 14, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Data Only Plans: 40GB/$50 or 20GB/$35 with Canada/Mexico Use Posted on: February 17, 2020
- AT&T Extends Autopay Discount on its Prepaid Unlimited Plans Posted on: January 10, 2020