AT&T Prepaid is offering an auto-pay discount for a limited time only on their $65 unlimited smartphone prepaid plan. Instead of the typical $10/month auto-pay discount ($55/month), the $65 plan is being paired with a $15/month auto-pay discount - bringing the plan's price down to $50/month.
This plan includes no mobile hotspot usage.
This offer ends 10/31/19 and requires activation of new line of service on $65 monthly plan and auto-pay enrollment by 10/31/19. However, if you meet these criteria, the $15 auto-pay discount will remain as long as you remain on the $65 plan. If you switch plans and then return to $65 plan, auto-pay discount will return to a standard $10 per month.
This offer is not combinable with other service offers.
The $65 prepaid unlimited plan includes unlimited talk and text and unlimited high-speed data usage within and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada - that is always network managed. Video speed are always limited to a maximum of 1.5Mbps at standard-definition quality (about 480p). And again, mobile hotspot use is prohibited.
For more info on AT&T Prepaid plans:
- AT&T Prepaid Increases Auto-Pay Discount on $65 plan - for a limited time Posted on: July 14, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid Walmart Exclusive Promo - 25GB for $40 Posted on: June 11, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid Double Data Promotion For New Customers Posted on: May 15, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid 16GB for $40 - Limited Time Offer Posted on: April 12, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid $20/Month AutoPay Discount is Back until April 2019! Posted on: February 18, 2019