AT&T Prepaid is offering double data (16GB total) for new customers on the $50/month plan who enroll in autopay. The promotion expires on July 11th, 2019 (July 4th for online orders). The $50/month plan normally comes with 8GB of data.
To get the promotional Double Data deal, new customers must select $50 monthly plan and sign up for the AutoPay discount before the promotion expires on July 11th. The plan costs $40/month with the autopay discount.
Customers can purchase a new AT&T Prepaid phone or bring a compatible phone to activate. Once established, customers must remain on the $50/month plan and be enrolled in Autopay to continue to receive the bonus data.
All the normal plan terms and limits still apply - the plan includes unlimited talk and text, mobile hotspot use and HD video streaming.
Like AT&T's other prepaid plans, speeds will be slowed to 2G (128kbps) once the 16GB high-speed data allotment is used up.
The fine print for the promotion states that the 8GB of bonus data is used before the main 8GB of plan data and the bonus data does not roll over.
For more details on AT&T's Prepaid terms and conditions, please see our AT&T Prepaid Gear Center entry.
Related News Stories:
- AT&T Shuts Down Prepaid DataConnect Pass Plans - $34.99/mo Unlimited Tablet Plan Comes to an End Posted on: January 11, 2023
- AT&T Raises Price on 100GB Prepaid Hotspot/Router Data Plan - Now $90/mo Posted on: June 22, 2022
- AT&T Prepaid Sends Confusing Cancellation Notices to Hotspot Customers Posted on: February 21, 2022
- AT&T Rolls Out New Connected RV Prepaid Plans Including 100GB for $150 Posted on: November 11, 2021
- AT&T Prepaid 'Great Deal / Best Value' Plan Now Offers 100GB for $55/month on Hotspots, Tablets & Routers Posted on: April 26, 2021