AT&T Prepaid is offering double data (16GB total) for new customers on the $50/month plan who enroll in autopay. The promotion expires on July 11th, 2019 (July 4th for online orders). The $50/month plan normally comes with 8GB of data.
To get the promotional Double Data deal, new customers must select $50 monthly plan and sign up for the AutoPay discount before the promotion expires on July 11th. The plan costs $40/month with the autopay discount.
Customers can purchase a new AT&T Prepaid phone or bring a compatible phone to activate. Once established, customers must remain on the $50/month plan and be enrolled in Autopay to continue to receive the bonus data.
Like AT&T's other prepaid plans, speeds will be slowed to 2G (128kbps) once the 16GB high-speed data allotment is used up.
The fine print for the promotion states that the 8GB of bonus data is used before the main 8GB of plan data and the bonus data does not roll over.
For more details on AT&T's Prepaid terms and conditions, please see our AT&T Prepaid Gear Center entry.
Related News Stories:
- AT&T Prepaid Walmart Exclusive Promo - 25GB for $40 Posted on: June 11, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid Double Data Promotion For New Customers Posted on: May 15, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid 16GB for $40 - Limited Time Offer Posted on: April 12, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid $20/Month AutoPay Discount is Back until April 2019! Posted on: February 18, 2019
- AT&T Offers $20 AutoPay Discount on Prepaid Unlimited Plans - Limited Time Promotion Posted on: November 5, 2018