WiFiRanger today released the latest firmware update WiFiRanger products including the Converge line of indoor and outdoor routers. The latest firmware version is 7.1.0b12 and fixes several issues and adds a new privacy feature.
Here are some of the changes:
- Added the option to disable the WiFiRanger Tunnel that is used for WiFiRanger remote assistance, Safe-Surf, conduits, and firmware updates.
- Added Android, Youtube, or Google as Internet server check options used to detect captive portals.
- Several bug fixes and stability improvements for LTE modems and Wi-Fi.
The new firmware is available now.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The WiFiRanger 7.1.0b12 firmware fixes several LTE and Wi-Fi issues.
- The new firmware is available now via the WiFiRanger device admin interface.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Product Lineup: WiFiRanger
- Guide: Mobile Routers - Local Area Networking with Mobile Internet Integration
- Content Collection: Resources for Routers in a Mobile Internet Setup
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b12 Firmware Update Posted on: June 27, 2022
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
- WiFiRanger Firmware Update 7.1.0b11 - Performance Improvements, Simplified UI, Bug Fixes, Preparing for Future 5G Modems Posted on: September 21, 2021
- WiFiRanger Converge Everest: Ready At Last, With Upgraded Modem Options and New Pricing Posted on: April 23, 2021
- ConnecT & Converge: WiFiRanger Becomes Part of Winegard Posted on: August 19, 2020
- AT&T Officially Pulls "Unlimited Adventure Plan" - AT&T RV Based Plans Now Available to WiFiRanger Posted on: January 21, 2020