WifiRanger introduced the Osprey cellular router in January 2022. Until now, only a Cat-6 version was available. In an email sent yesterday, WifiRanger announced that the Cat-12 version is now available for sale. Originally only the Cat-6 version was available due to a shortage of Cat-12 modems.
The Osprey is a router specifically designed for use with the Winegard Air360 + rooftop antenna system and can be a good option for those who have an Air 360+ rooftop system and desire an easy plug-and-play cellular router upgrade.
The Cat-6 version costs $399 and the Cat-12 costs $499.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The Osprey router is designed for RV's that have the Winegard Air 360+ rooftop antenna system preinstalled
- The Cat-12 Osprey router is now available and provides an easy plug-and-play option for those who have an Air 360+ installed
- The Cat-12 Osprey router is available for $499.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Review: AIR 360+ and Routers by Winegard & WiFiRanger
- Gear: Product Lineup: WiFiRanger
- Guide: Mobile Routers - Local Area Networking with Mobile Internet Integration
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b12 Firmware Update Posted on: June 27, 2022
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
- Winegard Updates Air 360+ Rooftop Unit - Connectivity Features Remain The Same Posted on: November 16, 2021
- WiFiRanger Firmware Update 7.1.0b11 - Performance Improvements, Simplified UI, Bug Fixes, Preparing for Future 5G Modems Posted on: September 21, 2021
- WiFiRanger Converge Everest: Ready At Last, With Upgraded Modem Options and New Pricing Posted on: April 23, 2021
- Winegard Releases Two New Products - RangePro Booster and ConnecT 2.0 4G2+ Posted on: December 15, 2020