WifiRanger introduced the Osprey cellular router in January 2022. Until now, only a Cat-6 version was available. In an email sent yesterday, WifiRanger announced that the Cat-12 version is now available for sale. Originally only the Cat-6 version was available due to a shortage of Cat-12 modems.
The Osprey is a router specifically designed for use with the Winegard Air360 + rooftop antenna system and can be a good option for those who have an Air 360+ rooftop system and desire an easy plug-and-play cellular router upgrade.
The Cat-6 version costs $399 and the Cat-12 costs $499.
The full specifications and details are in our Review.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- The Osprey router is designed for RV's that have the Winegard Air 360+ rooftop antenna system preinstalled
- The Cat-12 Osprey router is now available and provides an easy plug-and-play option for those who have an Air 360+ installed
- The Cat-12 Osprey router is available for $499.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Review: AIR 360+ and Routers by Winegard & WiFiRanger
- Gear: Product Lineup: WiFiRanger
- Guide: Mobile Routers - Local Area Networking with Mobile Internet Integration
- Mobile Satellite Internet Options - December 2022 Industry Update: Starlink, OneWeb, Kuiper, and More! Posted on: December 8, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b13 Firmware Update Posted on: November 10, 2022
- Starlink In-Motion System for RVs Announced - Now Available Via Winegard Posted on: October 25, 2022
- Winegard Releases Air 360+ 5G Dome and 5G Gateway Router Posted on: October 19, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases 7.1.0b12 Firmware Update Posted on: June 27, 2022
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022