Our Home Internet Gear Center entry has all the device specifications as well as our in-depth review of the service for our members.
The existing LTE-only cellular home router, made by Askey, will be phased out and current customers can switch to the new 5G Nokia device at no extra charge by contacting T-Mobile Home Internet customer service.
The price, availability, and restrictions for T-Mobile's Home Internet service remain the same, including terms of service that specifically prohibit mobile use. This continues to be a service that's intended for fixed locations only.
The service costs $50/month (taxes and fees included with autopay) for unlimited data with no caps - however, data use is always subject to network management.
Related News Stories
- T-Mobile Home Internet Service - Now Out of Beta - is Still Not Mobile Friendly Posted on: April 8, 2021
- T-Mobile Home Internet Service Upgrades to 5G Posted on: January 14, 2021
- Verizon, T-Mobile & AT&T Fixed Home Cellular Service - A Growing Wireless Market That is Not Mobile-Friendly Posted on: October 12, 2020
- Verizon LTE Home Internet Service - $40/month Unlimited Data Plan for Fixed Addresses Posted on: July 30, 2020
- T-Mobile Home Internet - $50/month Unlimited LTE - But Is It RV Mobile Friendly? Posted on: November 4, 2019