T-Mobile has launched a new line of low-cost prepaid phone plans called Connect by T-Mobile.
T-Mobile describes these plans in this way:
Designed for those who want no-frills wireless from multi-carrier retail channels, Connect by T-Mobile provides a low-cost option to help keep millions of families and individuals – especially those hard hit by rising inflation and economic uncertainty – connected to family, friends, work, school, and information.
The plans come with small amounts of data - from 1GB to 12GB - and are $10-$35/month.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- As these plans come with very small amounts of data, we do not consider these plans to be applicable for those who are looking to stay connected while mobile.
For more information:
- Connect by T-Mobile's Plan Announcement: T‑Mobile Launches New Connect by T‑Mobile Plans
- Connect by T-Mobile Plan Page: Connect by T-Mobile
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: Prepaid Plans by T-Mobile
- Guide: Considerations For Selecting Cellular Data Plans
- Guide: The Best Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers
- T-Mobile Home Internet Adds Sercomm 5G Router With Antenna Ports And An Optional External Antenna Posted on: November 2, 2023
- T-Mobile Forcing Customers on Older Smartphone Plans To Upgrade Unless They Opt Out Posted on: October 12, 2023
- T-Mobile Announces New Go5G Next Plan With Ability to Upgrade Devices Every Year Posted on: August 21, 2023
- T-Mobile Changes Global Plus 15GB Add-on, Removing Unlimited Domestic Hotspot Posted on: July 31, 2023