T-Mobile has launched a new line of low-cost prepaid phone plans called Connect by T-Mobile.
T-Mobile describes these plans in this way:
Designed for those who want no-frills wireless from multi-carrier retail channels, Connect by T-Mobile provides a low-cost option to help keep millions of families and individuals – especially those hard hit by rising inflation and economic uncertainty – connected to family, friends, work, school, and information.
The plans come with small amounts of data - from 1GB to 12GB - and are $10-$35/month.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- As these plans come with very small amounts of data, we do not consider these plans to be applicable for those who are looking to stay connected while mobile.
For more information:
- Connect by T-Mobile's Plan Announcement: T‑Mobile Launches New Connect by T‑Mobile Plans
- Connect by T-Mobile Plan Page: Connect by T-Mobile
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: Prepaid Plans by T-Mobile
- Guide: Considerations For Selecting Cellular Data Plans
- Guide: The Best Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers
- T-Mobile Postpaid & Business Promotion - 12GB of Data And a Free Mobile Hotspot For $4.50 a Month Posted on: April 29, 2022
- T-Mobile Introduces Base Essentials Smartphone Plan Posted on: April 19, 2022
- T-Mobile M2000 Mobile Hotspot Firmware Update 4D Posted on: April 14, 2022
- T-Mobile Clarifies Sprint 3G CDMA Network Shutdown Timeline Posted on: March 31, 2022
- T-Mobile Expands Connect by T-Mobile Prepaid Plan Offerings Posted on: March 25, 2022