T-Mobile has launched a new line of low-cost prepaid phone plans called Connect by T-Mobile.
T-Mobile describes these plans in this way:
Designed for those who want no-frills wireless from multi-carrier retail channels, Connect by T-Mobile provides a low-cost option to help keep millions of families and individuals – especially those hard hit by rising inflation and economic uncertainty – connected to family, friends, work, school, and information.
The plans come with small amounts of data - from 1GB to 12GB - and are $10-$35/month.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- As these plans come with very small amounts of data, we do not consider these plans to be applicable for those who are looking to stay connected while mobile.
For more information:
- Connect by T-Mobile's Plan Announcement: T‑Mobile Launches New Connect by T‑Mobile Plans
- Connect by T-Mobile Plan Page: Connect by T-Mobile
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: Prepaid Plans by T-Mobile
- Guide: Considerations For Selecting Cellular Data Plans
- Guide: The Best Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers
- T-Mobile Announces Two New Smartphone Plans - Go5G and Go5G Plus With More Hotspot and Canada/Mexico Data Posted on: April 20, 2023
- Google Fi No Longer Officially Using UScellular Network Posted on: March 22, 2023
- T-Mobile to Acquire Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Calyx Institute Offers Inseego MiFi X Pro with Sustainer Membership Posted on: March 13, 2023
- T-Mobile Rolls Out Band n25 - Increasing Mid-Band 5G Capacity & Coverage Posted on: December 16, 2022