T-Mobile just announced a new plan option - Go5G Next.
The new Go5G Next plan offers all of the same features of the top-tier Go5G Plus plan, but allows customers to upgrade to a new device after only one year.
In order to be eligible to trade in a device for a newer one, customers must have paid off at least half of their current device.
Go5G Next starts at $100/line for a single line.
There is also a Go5G Business Next plan that is similar to the Business Unlimited Ultimate plan, but with the same added upgrade option. Pricing is not yet announced for the business plan at press time.
The new plan will be available starting August 24, 2023.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- T-Mobile's new Go5G Next plan is designed for customers who want to upgrade their phones every year.
- The plan is very similar to the Go5G Plus plan, but with the ability to upgrade devices as long as the previous device is at least 50% paid off.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Postpaid Plans by T-Mobile
- Guide: Top Cellular Data Plans for RVers & Cruisers – Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile
- Guide: Which Cellular Carrier is Best for RV or Boat Mobile Internet?
- FMCA Releases T-Mobile Tech Connect+ MAX Cellular Plans - Unlimited Mobile Hotspot Data for $59.99/mo Posted on: January 22, 2024
- Hulu On Us Coming to T-Mobile Go5G Next Plan And Netflix On Us Changes Posted on: January 4, 2024
- T-Mobile "Secret" Data Plan - 30GB for $10/month Posted on: December 4, 2023