Peplink has rebranded some of its key services to simpler naming conventions. Most of the changes are related to its SpeedFusion Connect services or capabilities, some of which have been renamed previously.
The name changes do not represent changes in actual service or performance.
Peplink Service/Feature Name Changes
The following Mobile Internet Related service and feature names have been updated:
- WAN Smoothing - now Smoothing: Peplink's algorithms designed to provide greater connection resiliency across multiple connections.
- SpeedFusion Connect Protect - now SpeedFusion Connect: Peplink's cloud-based Speedfusion bonding server service, which makes it easy for anyone to put SpeedFusion to work.
- SpeedFusion Connect Protect Plans - now SpeedFusion Connect Usage Plans: Peplink's service plans that provide specific buckets of SpeedFusion Connect data.
- SpeedFusion Connect 5G/LTE Plans - now Peplink eSIM Data Plans: Cellular data plans available directly from Peplink for use on Peplink routers.
- SpeedFusion Connect Relay / Relay License - now SpeedFusion Relay / Relay License: Lets you create a relay between your mobile Peplink router and a private network at a different location - such as at a home residential address.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Renaming should make it easier for customers to find features or purchase services they need
- Peplink has updated most of it's website, but some older references may remain
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: Peplink SpeedFusion Relay
- Gear Center: Peplink eSIM Data Plans
- Guide: Bonding and Load Balancing