The Peplink Speed Fusion Connect Relay is a device that can be installed behind a firewall allowing your remote Peplink devices to connect to a home network that isn't using a Peplink router.
It allows users to take advantage of Peplink SpeedFusion Cloud Relay on a network that doesn't use a Peplink router.
The Relay Device is installed by connecting it to the LAN port of an existing router and then configured to use Peplink SpeedFusion Cloud Relay.
- Model: SFC-RLY
- Ethernet Port: 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- SpeedFusion VPN Performance:
- Unencrypted: 100 Mbps
- Encrypted: 60 Mbps
- Enclosure: Plenum-rated, Indoor Plastic
- Power Input: 12v DC Connector (included) or 802.3af PoE
- Power Consumption: 12W (max)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches
- Weight: 0.33 pounds
- Operating Rated: No
- Price: $199
SpeedFusion Connect Relay Spec Sheet
View our Peplink product line overview and articles - co-authored with our education & action partner at MobileMustHave (who offers advanced support, guidance and discounts to our members):
News, Videos & Status
We have an evaluation unit courtesy of Peplink installed in a remote location that we are testing with.
Our MIA members can follow along with our testing notes in our forums, which will become part of this review once complete. We also have a member article and webinar covering this product and concepts for use cases:
- Testing in Progress Notes: Peplink SpeedFusion Relay (Networking Accessory)
- Peplink Resource Center: Peplink SpeedFusion Connect Relay
A video overview is available from our friends at MobileMustHave:
- Peplink Offers Promotional Discounts On Balance 20X & MAX BR2 Pro Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Peplink Lowers Price of MAX BR1 Mini Cat-7 Model to $399 Posted on: May 15, 2023
- Peplink Adds Features to the MAX BR1 Mini with PrimeCare Posted on: April 21, 2023
- Peplink Firmware 8.3 Is Packed With New Features: Synergy Mode, Dynamic Weighted Bonding, Unlimited SpeedFusion Data and Virtual WAN Posted on: February 23, 2023
- Peplink Introduces PrimeCare+ Care Plan With Revised Pricing, 24x7 Support, and Advanced Hardware Replacement Posted on: January 9, 2023
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links & Disclaimer
We don't sell stuff, we are primarily member funded. Some links below may be affiliate links (see our disclaimer), which also helps fund MIRC.
The vendors displayed below provide larger discounts to our MIAs that we have negotiated instead of displaying affiliate links while they are logged in.
MIA Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our Mobile Internet Aficionados (MIA) get special discounts from the below vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. With savings up to 11% off, you could save more than your membership cost!
Affiliate vendor links - using these links helps support MIRC's mission (MIAs, please log in to get special discounts):