Metro by T-Mobile customers who have an existing phone line on their account are eligible for T-Mobile Home Internet. Metro by T-Mobile began activating T-Mobile Home Internet in some stores starting February 15th. All Metro by T-Mobile stores are expected to be able to do so starting February 24th.
Activations are available in brick-and-mortar Metro by T-Mobile stores only.
T-Mobile Home Internet service costs $50/month. The terms of service are very clear that mobile use is not allowed.
The T-Mobile Report shared the following image reflecting the info that is currently known about Metro By T-Mobile offering T-Mobile Home Internet:
See Tmo.report's story on this for more info: Home Internet Now Available To Metro By T-Mobile Customers
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Metro by T-Mobile customers can now add T-Mobile Home Internet to their accounts with an existing phone line.
- T-Mobile Home Internet terms of service are very clear that mobile use is not allowed.
- Some mobile users have found that the prohibition of mobility is not enforced.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear Center: Internet Routers and Unlimited Plans For Fixed Residential Service
- Gear Center: Metro By T-Mobile
- T-Mobile Updates Home Internet Service FAQ - Location Changes Require Contacting Carrier Posted on: June 20, 2022
- T-Mobile's Coverage Beyond with 5GB High-Speed International Roaming Posted on: June 16, 2022
- T-Mobile Launches New 5G Mobile Hotspot - Made By Quanta Posted on: June 16, 2022
- FMCA Tech Connect+ Data Plan Transitioning from T-Mobile to AT&T - $59.99/mo Unlimited Hotspot Posted on: June 7, 2022
- T-Mobile 5G Home and Small Business Internet - Portability Now Supported Posted on: May 24, 2022
- T-Mobile Postpaid & Business Promotion - 12GB of Data And a Free Mobile Hotspot For $4.50 a Month Posted on: April 29, 2022
- T-Mobile Introduces Base Essentials Smartphone Plan Posted on: April 19, 2022