This device has been discontinued or we consider it obsolete. While current owners of this device may continue to find performance to be adequate for the foreseeable tech-future, we do not recommend upgrading to or purchasing this device.
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- # of Connected Devices: 10 Wi-Fi / USB Tethering Suported
- Networks supported:
Verizon LTE Bands: 4, 13
3G: Verizon CDMA EVDO Supported (800/1900MHz)
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- LTE Performance Category: Category 3
(Max Theoretical Speed: 100Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: No.
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz only
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.4" x 0.6" / 3.3 oz
- SIM Card Type: 3FF / Micro SIM
- Retail Price: $199 (original price)
Review & Testing Status
There are other much more capable options in Verizon's lineup, and we have not felt this older hotspot was worth a hands on look.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile hotspots on the market - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.