5GB of mobile hotspot data can be purchased for an extra $10/month as needed.
- The $65 Prepaid Unlimited Plan is subject to Network Management at any time, the $75 plan is only subject to Network Management after 22GB of high-speed data.
- The $65 plan caps streaming speed at 480p, the $75 plan has 1080p streaming speed (if Stream Saver is turned off).
- The $65 plan includes no mobile hotspot use but can be added for $10 for 5GB, the $75 plan includes 10GB of high speed mobile hotspot and now you can add additional hotspot as needed.
AT&T is currently still offering a $20/line discount on the $65 and $75 Prepaid Unlimited plans if you enroll in auto-pay. This promotion is good through 1/9/2020.
Update: As of 11/21/19, AT&T has updated their prepaid pages, and it now showing that 10GB of mobile hotspot data IS still included on the $75 plan. Initially, this feature had been removed.
- 5G Rollout Update: AT&T's Confusing Consumer 5G Coming in December, Verizon At Last Publishes 5G Maps Posted on: November 25, 2019
- AT&T Launches Previously Teased 'Unlimited Elite' Plan Posted on: November 21, 2019
- AT&T Adds Ability to Tack-On 5GB of Mobile Hotspot for $10/month to Unlimited Prepaid Posted on: November 18, 2019
- AT&T Increases Prices and Data on Mobile Share Value Plans Again - 15GB for $10 on Most Plans Posted on: November 8, 2019
- AT&T and FTC Finally Settle - $60 Million Payout For Deceptively Throttled "Unlimited" Plans Posted on: November 6, 2019