5GB of mobile hotspot data can be purchased for an extra $10/month as needed.
- The $65 Prepaid Unlimited Plan is subject to Network Management at any time, the $75 plan is only subject to Network Management after 22GB of high-speed data.
- The $65 plan caps streaming speed at 480p, the $75 plan has 1080p streaming speed (if Stream Saver is turned off).
- The $65 plan includes no mobile hotspot use but can be added for $10 for 5GB, the $75 plan includes 10GB of high speed mobile hotspot and now you can add additional hotspot as needed.
AT&T is currently still offering a $20/line discount on the $65 and $75 Prepaid Unlimited plans if you enroll in auto-pay. This promotion is good through 1/9/2020.
Update: As of 11/21/19, AT&T has updated their prepaid pages, and it now showing that 10GB of mobile hotspot data IS still included on the $75 plan. Initially, this feature had been removed.
- Black Wireless No Longer offering T-Mobile Plans, Current Customers Canceled Effective April 10 Posted on: April 7, 2020
- Cellular Carriers Add Extra Data in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on: March 24, 2020
- Crisis Response: Cellular Carriers Get Temporary Spectrum, Increasing Capacity and Speed Posted on: March 20, 2020
- Possible Mobile Internet Impacts of COVID-19 As More Stay Home Posted on: March 13, 2020
- AT&T 5G+ Open To Consumers - Samsung Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra Posted on: March 9, 2020