AT&T quietly came out with a new feature for current and retired smartphone plans - the option to add another 10GB of mobile hotspot data for $15.
Customers can add this as a one-time benefit or on a recurring monthly basis.
Current consumer postpaid plans are eligible, as well as the following retired/grandfathered plans:
- Unlimited Elite
- Unlimited Extra
- Unlimited Starter
- Unlimited Plus
- Unlimited Enhanced Plus
- Unlimited &More Premium
Details are in this AT&T support article.
This is a great option for those who may need to occasionally add a bit more high-speed hotspot data, especially for older plans, like Unlimited Plus, that only include 10GB of hotspot per month.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- You can get an additional 10GB of hotspot data on current and most retired postpaid smartphone plans for $15.
- The extra data can be purchased for a one-time addon for 30 days, or be set to recur monthly.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- AT&T Lowers Price on Business Wireless Broadband Plans - Unlimited Speed Tiered Data Starting at $65/mo Posted on: February 28, 2023
- The Franklin A50 - A New 5G Mobile Hotspot For AT&T Posted on: February 24, 2023
- New DataConnect Plans from AT&T - Including 100GB of Data - New Top Pick Plan Posted on: January 24, 2023
- AT&T Increases Price On The Business Standalone Unlimited Tablet Plan to $30/month Posted on: January 20, 2023
- AT&T Unpaid Devices on Installment Plans Now Locked to Account Posted on: January 12, 2023
- AT&T Shuts Down Prepaid DataConnect Pass Plans - $34.99/mo Unlimited Tablet Plan Comes to an End Posted on: January 11, 2023
- AT&T Releases Franklin A10 Entry Level LTE Hotspot Posted on: December 20, 2022