Visible, Verizon's own prepaid brand, is now offering potential customers with an eSIM capable iPhone a 15-day free trial of service.
Visible's app-based phone plan offers customers unlimited calling, text, and high-speed on-device data, with unlimited mobile hotspot data for a single device at a time throttled to 5mbps. Visible data is always subject to network management. The service costs $40/month or as low as $25/month on party pay.
The 15-day trial is available for:
Anyone who is not currently a Visible member, or someone that has not participated in the trial in the past 12 months. If you meet these criteria, then all you need is an eligible iPhone device with eSIM capability to participate.
No credit card or payment information is required for the trial. Those taking advantage of the trial will be provided with a 'trial phone number' which they should use in conjunction with their regular phone number during the trial.
More information on Visible's trial offer can be found on the Visible trial webpage.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- We consider Visible a Top Pick plan, especially as a secondary or backup option, for those fleshing out a mobile internet arsenal.
- Only those using eSIM compatible iPhones are eligible for this trial at this time, which includes model XS and higher.
Members: Login for exclusive additional mobile internet considerations.
For more information:
- Visible Website
- LightReading Story: Verizon's Visible uses eSIM for free network test drive
Updates Made to our Content as a Result of This news:
- Gear Center: Visible
- Visible Revamps Plan Lineup And Retires Party Pay Posted on: August 17, 2022
- Visible Now Offers 15 Day Trial of Smartphone Plan via eSIM Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Yahoo! Mobile Announces Shut Down - All Service to End Before August 31, 2021 Posted on: June 17, 2021
- Visible Makes Changes to Party Pay, Referral Codes, and International Calling/Texting Posted on: February 9, 2021
- Visible Enables 5G Support - Verizon's 5G Network For As Little As $25/mo Posted on: December 15, 2020
- Cellular Carriers Add Extra Data in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on: March 24, 2020
- Verizon Launches Yahoo!Mobile - Based on Visible - Unlimited Data for $39.99 Posted on: March 11, 2020