We woke up this morning expecting our Millenicom MiFi device to finally be de-activated since Verizon took over the accounts in mid-October. They had previously announced December 1 as the suspension date.
However, service is still ticking along for customers who haven't migrated to a direct Verizon plan.
And we're now getting reports that some former Millenicom customers have received updated e-mails this morning that say the suspension date has been extended another week.
Action Required To Avoid Service Disruption
Wireless Service For Your MiFi device ends on December 8, 2014
A review of your account indicates that you have a MiFi mobile internet device and a wireless service plan with Millenicom. Effective 12/8/14, Verizon Wireless service to your MiFi device will be suspended.
In order to avoid a disruption of service, please contact us at 800-233-8974, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern time to replace your current plan with a Verizon Wireless plan. We will explain available price plan options that best fit your needs and help ensure a seamless transition.
We value your business and look forward to hearing from you.
- Un-Transferred Former Millenicom Accounts to Suspend on Dec 1
- Verizon Calling Former Millenicom Customers
- Verizon Unlimited Data Plan & Millenicom Updates
- Millenicom / Verizon Transition Update
- Verizon Making Contact With Millenicom Customers
- Alternative Options to Millenicom
- Millenicom Customer Accounts Acquired by Verizon