US Mobile has once again revamped its plan line-up, adding a set of capped data plans as well as increasing the buckets of data available to choose when building a custom plan.
US Mobile offers plans on either the Verizon or T-Mobile networks. US Mobile's plans can be confusing, as they offer a variety of plan speeds, mobile hotspot add-ons or inclusions, and family structuring. We have more details on US Mobile's plans and practices in our US Mobile Gear Center.
Of possible interest to mobile internet seekers are US Mobile's new 30GB capped plan and their upgraded 15GB option in the custom plan line-up.
The new 30GB capped plan costs $30 (base price before fees). The ability to use 10GB of the 30GB bucket can be tacked on to the plan for an additional $5. This plan is available on either the Verizon or T-Mobile networks.
US Mobile also increased the data allotment options in their Custom Build Your Own plan set, now offering a bucket of 15GB of data for $26 (base price before fees). Voice and text can be added to this plan for additional fees. All 15GB of data can be used via mobile hotspot. Data is at full-speed on this plan.
While US Mobile has not yet launched 5G access (they have teased that it is coming), they do offer eSIM capabilities.
Related News Stories
- US Mobile Increases Data Available on Custom Plans and Adds 30GB Capped Plan with 10GB Mobile Hotspot Posted on: December 16, 2020
- US Mobile Reworks Plans & Adds Streaming Bundle Perks - Continues to Offer 'Limited' 'Unlimited' Plans Posted on: December 11, 2019
- US Mobile Makes Changes to Pricing Structure on Unlimited Plans Posted on: August 23, 2019
- US Mobile Goes A La Carte - Pick Your Verizon or T-Mobile Based Plan With Up To 20GB of Data Posted on: October 8, 2018
- US Mobile Adds Verizon - And Unlimited Data Plans With Hotspot Posted on: October 30, 2017