US Mobile, a MVNO that runs on the Verizon or T-Mobile networks, recently made changes to their pricing structure for their talk/text and unlimited data plans. They now offer 3 different tiers for talk/text, and 4 tiers for data.
Previously the price for unlimited talk/text/data was $40/month, but with the new pricing structure the same plan will be $55.
The new data plan options are:
- Talk available in buckets of 200 minutes ($8), 1,000 minutes ($10), or Unlimited ($20)
- Texting is unlimited with any Talk plan
- Data is available in buckets of 1GB ($10), 5GB ($15), 10GB ($25), or Unlimited ($35)
- The Unlimited Data Plan slows down speed after 15GB
- Mobile Hotspot use is an additional $10/month
US Mobile continues to offer customers the option to purchase their data at different speeds as well.
- 1Mbps (standard/$0)
- 5Mbps ($5)
- No limit ($15)
For more information and details on US Mobile Plans:
- US Mobile Reworks Plans & Adds Streaming Bundle Perks - Continues to Offer 'Limited' 'Unlimited' Plans Posted on: December 11, 2019
- US Mobile Makes Changes to Pricing Structure on Unlimited Plans Posted on: August 23, 2019
- US Mobile Goes A La Carte - Pick Your Verizon or T-Mobile Based Plan With Up To 20GB of Data Posted on: October 8, 2018
- US Mobile Adds Verizon - And Unlimited Data Plans With Hotspot Posted on: October 30, 2017