These new Home Internet plans are specifically prohibited from use away from the address utilized at sign-up:
Your Data Plan is intended for Web browsing, streaming, messaging and similar activities while connected to the wireless network on your Device at the Device location (physical address) you provided to us when signing up for your Data Plan.
The plans, which are tied to a device that must be purchased through Ultra Mobile, are also expensive in comparison to plans with comparable sums of data on T-Mobile (or AT&T or Verizon):
- $54.99/month - 10GB data
- $74.98/month - 25GB data
- $109.98/month - 50GB data
- $159.99/month - 75GB data
- $184.99/month - 100GB data
- $284.99/month - 150GB data
The pricing of Ultra Mobile's Home Internet service is certainly very expensive and will likely only be appealing to a limited audience. The ideal demographic may be those living in a rural setting without other broadband options available to them.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Ultra Mobile's Home Internet Plans are prohibited from mobile use as per the terms of service (TOS) for the plans.
For more information:
Content Updated at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Ultra Mobile Offering New Home Internet Plans - Expensive and Mobile Use is Prohibited Posted on: February 2, 2022
- Ultra Mobile Limited-Time Promotional $39/mo Pricing on Unlimited Smartphone Plan (50GB at High Speed) Posted on: August 3, 2020
- T-Mobile Unveils 5G Coverage Map, Sprint Merger Status Update Posted on: November 8, 2019
- T-Mobile Prepaid Adds New 'Simply Prepaid Unlimited Plus' Plan Offering 10GB of Highspeed Hotspot Data Posted on: November 4, 2019