T-Mobile is introducing a new tier of service for its postpaid smartphone plan lineup called the Base Essentials Plan. This is a starter-level phone plan with minimal features and becomes available on April 21st, 2022.
The plan is priced at $45.00 for 1 line and 4 lines is $120.00. The plan comes with unlimited talk, text, and 20 GB of high-speed data, but slows to useable 1.5Mbps after 20GB usage. There is no high-speed mobile hotspot included but the plan does include unlimited mobile hotspot at 3G speeds (600kbps).
This plan is really only suitable for those with modest data needs (less than 20 GB) and want a plan under $50.00.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- This plan does not come with a lot of data, and we do not consider this plan applicable to the majority of our audience.
- This new plan officially releases on April 21, 2022.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Gear: Postpaid plans by T-Mobile(Cellular Data Plans)
- Guide: Top Pick Cellular Data Plans for Rvers & Cruisers
- Guide: Which Cellular Carrier is Best for RV or Boat Mobile Internet
- T-Mobile Postpaid & Business Promotion - 12GB of Data And a Free Mobile Hotspot For $4.50 a Month Posted on: April 29, 2022
- T-Mobile Introduces Base Essentials Smartphone Plan Posted on: April 19, 2022
- T-Mobile M2000 Mobile Hotspot Firmware Update 4D Posted on: April 14, 2022
- T-Mobile Clarifies Sprint 3G CDMA Network Shutdown Timeline Posted on: March 31, 2022
- T-Mobile Expands Connect by T-Mobile Prepaid Plan Offerings Posted on: March 25, 2022
- T-Mobile Releases Franklin T10 Entry Level LTE Hotspot Posted on: March 4, 2022
- 5G Industry Update: Is 2022 The Year 5G Gets Interesting? Posted on: February 17, 2022