This week, they have rolled out a significant revamp of their plan offerings, adding two new options and announcing price increases on their month-to-month plan for those that don't lock-in service by September 1st, 2019.
All plans will continue to include unlimited data on the AT&T network with no throttling, data caps, network management deprioritization or video stream caps. See our Gear Center entry for more details.
Here are the two new options, available now:
- A 1-Year plan for $660 (paid upfront, works out to $55/month)
- A 90-day plan for $180 (paid upfront, works out to $60/month)
Additionally, the month-to-month service is still available for $60/month, but starting September 1, 2019, prices on the month-to-month option will increase to $70 a month ($65/month with auto-renew).
Current and new customers can lock in the $60/month price going forward by enabling auto-renew by September 1st, but customers who are month-to-month but don't sign up for auto-renew will see prices increase to $70/month.
OTR Mobile states that those who are grandfathered into the $60/month auto-renew price will keep that rate unless they have two failed payments in a single year.
Additionally, OTR Mobile will soon begin selling cellular antennas and Peplink modems.
Video Version of This Story:
- AT&T Prepaid Changes - New 8GB Plan and Autopay + Watch TV Promotion Posted on: August 5, 2019
- WifiRanger Offers AT&T-Based Data Plans Posted on: July 31, 2019
- OTR Mobile Changes AT&T Based Unlimited Plan Lineup Posted on: July 25, 2019
- Sprint Rolls Out 5G in Four Cities - Leaps Ahead of AT&T and Verizon in Coverage, Debuts HTC 5G Hub Posted on: May 31, 2019
- AT&T Prepaid Double Data Promotion For New Customers Posted on: May 15, 2019