This week, they have rolled out a significant revamp of their plan offerings, adding two new options and announcing price increases on their month-to-month plan for those that don't lock-in service by September 1st, 2019.
All plans will continue to include unlimited data on the AT&T network with no throttling, data caps, network management deprioritization or video stream caps. See our Gear Center entry for more details.
Here are the two new options, available now:
- A 1-Year plan for $660 (paid upfront, works out to $55/month)
- A 90-day plan for $180 (paid upfront, works out to $60/month)
Additionally, the month-to-month service is still available for $60/month, but starting September 1, 2019, prices on the month-to-month option will increase to $70 a month ($65/month with auto-renew).
Current and new customers can lock in the $60/month price going forward by enabling auto-renew by September 1st, but customers who are month-to-month but don't sign up for auto-renew will see prices increase to $70/month.
OTR Mobile states that those who are grandfathered into the $60/month auto-renew price will keep that rate unless they have two failed payments in a single year.
Additionally, OTR Mobile will soon begin selling cellular antennas and Peplink modems.
Video Version of This Story:
Update: In the beginning of September, OTR Mobile's announced plan changes were launched. However by mid-month their website had reverted back to the original $60/month pricing. OTR Mobile confirmed with us that they had to roll back the pricing, but could give us no further information - and said the pricing should stay around for a while.
- Verizon Goes Big in C-Band Auction - Investing Billions in 5G Spectrum Posted on: March 1, 2021
- AT&T Business Try-And-Buy Program Offers 50GB of Data for 30 Days on a Moxee Hotspot for Free Posted on: February 18, 2021
- Boom! Mobile Adds New Black (AT&T) 50-750GB/month Data Plans on the BOOMFi Hotspot Device Posted on: February 10, 2021
- New Turbo Hotspot 2 by Wingtech for Cricket Wireless and AT&T Business Posted on: January 27, 2021
- Cricket Simply Data Plan Introduces Device Restrictions - Do NOT MOVE SIM CARDS from Routers! Posted on: January 24, 2021