This week, they have rolled out a significant revamp of their plan offerings, adding two new options and announcing price increases on their month-to-month plan for those that don't lock-in service by September 1st, 2019.
All plans will continue to include unlimited data on the AT&T network with no throttling, data caps, network management deprioritization or video stream caps. See our Gear Center entry for more details.
Here are the two new options, available now:
- A 1-Year plan for $660 (paid upfront, works out to $55/month)
- A 90-day plan for $180 (paid upfront, works out to $60/month)
Additionally, the month-to-month service is still available for $60/month, but starting September 1, 2019, prices on the month-to-month option will increase to $70 a month ($65/month with auto-renew).
Current and new customers can lock in the $60/month price going forward by enabling auto-renew by September 1st, but customers who are month-to-month but don't sign up for auto-renew will see prices increase to $70/month.
OTR Mobile states that those who are grandfathered into the $60/month auto-renew price will keep that rate unless they have two failed payments in a single year.
Additionally, OTR Mobile will soon begin selling cellular antennas and Peplink modems.
Video Version of This Story:
Update: In the beginning of September, OTR Mobile's announced plan changes were launched. However by mid-month their website had reverted back to the original $60/month pricing. OTR Mobile confirmed with us that they had to roll back the pricing, but could give us no further information - and said the pricing should stay around for a while.
- 5G Rollout Update: AT&T's Confusing Consumer 5G Coming in December, Verizon At Last Publishes 5G Maps Posted on: November 25, 2019
- AT&T Launches Previously Teased 'Unlimited Elite' Plan Posted on: November 21, 2019
- AT&T Adds Ability to Tack-On 5GB of Mobile Hotspot for $10/month to Unlimited Prepaid Posted on: November 18, 2019
- AT&T Increases Prices and Data on Mobile Share Value Plans Again - 15GB for $10 on Most Plans Posted on: November 8, 2019
- AT&T and FTC Finally Settle - $60 Million Payout For Deceptively Throttled "Unlimited" Plans Posted on: November 6, 2019