This week, they have rolled out a significant revamp of their plan offerings, adding two new options and announcing price increases on their month-to-month plan for those that don't lock-in service by September 1st, 2019.
All plans will continue to include unlimited data on the AT&T network with no throttling, data caps, network management deprioritization or video stream caps. See our Gear Center entry for more details.
Here are the two new options, available now:
- A 1-Year plan for $660 (paid upfront, works out to $55/month)
- A 90-day plan for $180 (paid upfront, works out to $60/month)
Additionally, the month-to-month service is still available for $60/month, but starting September 1, 2019, prices on the month-to-month option will increase to $70 a month ($65/month with auto-renew).
Current and new customers can lock in the $60/month price going forward by enabling auto-renew by September 1st, but customers who are month-to-month but don't sign up for auto-renew will see prices increase to $70/month.
OTR Mobile states that those who are grandfathered into the $60/month auto-renew price will keep that rate unless they have two failed payments in a single year.
Additionally, OTR Mobile will soon begin selling cellular antennas and Peplink modems.
Video Version of This Story:
Update: In the beginning of September, OTR Mobile's announced plan changes were launched. However by mid-month their website had reverted back to the original $60/month pricing. OTR Mobile confirmed with us that they had to roll back the pricing, but could give us no further information - and said the pricing should stay around for a while.
- Verizon, T-Mobile & AT&T Fixed Home Cellular Service - A Growing Wireless Market That is Not Mobile-Friendly Posted on: October 12, 2020
- AT&T "Unlimited Your Way" Adds Mix-And-Match to Smartphone Plans, While Making Tablets Less Appealing Posted on: September 25, 2020
- First AT&T 5G Mobile Hotspot Available for Consumers - Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro Posted on: September 16, 2020
- 5G Cellular: Verizon & Dish Are Big Winners In CBRS Spectrum Auction, C-Band Auction Looms Posted on: September 14, 2020
- Where To Go when Togo Plans Go - “AT&T Unlimited Adventure Plan” Replacement Ideas Posted on: September 1, 2020