- Dimensions: 6.3” x 3.3” x 1.3”
- LTE Bands Supported: LTE Verizon (Band 13), LTE AT&T (Band 17), AWS (Band 4), Cellular (Band 5), PCS (Band 2)
- Frequencies: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 2.5 hours
- AC Power Transformer: Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC5V
- DC Power: 4 AAA batteries (rechargeable via USB)
- Retail Price: $350
Waveform sent us a sample meter in 2017, and we have had it in our toolbox ever since - gaining real-world experience with using a meter like this.
We have also tested and used the similar RF Signal Meter by WilsonPro.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.