You can use the meter to receive and measure an outside RF wireless signal from the air, an installed outdoor antenna or you can direct connect the field antenna via a RF Connector.
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 3.3” x 1.3”
- Standards Supported: LTE Verizon, LTE AT&T, AWS, Cellular, PCS
- Frequencies: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 2.5 hours
- AC Power Transformer: Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC5V
- DC Power: 4 AAA batteries
- Retail Price: $250-$349.99
We are currently testing a unit.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!