The WilsonPro RF Signal Meter is a muti-band signal meter that can be used to map the frequency environment, help point directional cellular antennas, and tweak signal boosters for maximum indoor coverage.
- Dimensions: 3.25” x 7” x 1.25”
- Frequencies: Band 12/13/17 – LTE (728-756 MHz) • Band 5 – CELL (869-894 MHz) • Band 2/25 – PCS (1930-1995 MHz) • Band 4 – AWS (2110-2155 MHz)728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 6 hours
- Power: (both)
- AC Power
- DC Plug-In 5.5V/2A Power Supply & USB Cable
- Retail Price: $330-$529 (depending on included parts)
Waveform sent us a sample meter in 2017, and we have had it in our toolbox ever since - gaining real-world experience with using a meter like this.
We have also tested and used the similar SureCall RF 5 Band Signal Meter.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!