The WilsonPro RF Signal Meter is a muti-band signal meter that can be used to map the frequency environment, help point directional cellular antennas, and tweak signal boosters for maximum indoor coverage.
- Dimensions: 3.25” x 7” x 1.25”
- Frequencies: Band 12/13/17 – LTE (728-756 MHz) • Band 5 – CELL (869-894 MHz) • Band 2/25 – PCS (1930-1995 MHz) • Band 4 – AWS (2110-2155 MHz)728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 6 hours
- Power: (both)
- AC Power
- DC Plug-In 5.5V/2A Power Supply & USB Cable
- Retail Price: $399-$599 (depending on included parts/accessories)
Waveform sent us a sample meter in 2017, and we have had it in our toolbox ever since - gaining real-world experience with using a meter like this.
We have also tested and used the similar SureCall RF 5 Band Signal Meter.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.