You can use the meter to receive and measure an outside RF wireless signal from the air, an installed outdoor antenna or you can direct connect the field antenna via a RF Connector.
The LCD screen displays frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB). Button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels.
- Dimensions: 1.25” x 3.25” x 7”
- Frequencies: Band 12/13/17 – LTE (728-756 MHz) • Band 5 – CELL (869-894 MHz) • Band 25 – PCS (1930-1995 MHz) • Band 4 – AWS (2110-2155 MHz)728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- (included) zero gain antenna
- (optional add-on) wide-band panel antenna 700-2700MHz
- Connecter: (optional add-on) SMA Male to N-Male
- Active Working Life: 6 hours
- Power: (both)
- AC Power
- DC Plug-In 5.5V/2A Power Supply & USB Cable
- Retail Price: $330-$529
We are not currently testing this product.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.