The two plan changes that Cricket made were to their $55 Unlimited Plan, and their $40 capped data plan.
The $55 Unlimited Plan previously capped all data at 3Mbps, but now data is provided at 8Mbps. This plan does not include mobile hotspot data.
On the $40 plan, the data limit used to be 5GB, but they have increased the data limit to 10GB.
Cricket's other plans, which remain unchanged, are an Unlimited plan for $60/month that includes 15GB mobile hotspot data, and a 2GB/$30 plan.
Cricket also announced that their 5G service will launch on August 21. Customers with a compatible device will be able to activate 5G service on that date.
They will also offer their own 5G device, the Samsung Galaxy S20. Pricing and availability details have not yet been announced.
Related News Stories
- Cricket Wireless Announces Plan Changes and a Launch Date for 5G Network Posted on: July 28, 2020
- New Moxee Mobile Hotspot Released - Available for AT&T Business and Cricket Wireless Posted on: June 19, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Data Only Plans: 40GB/$50 or 20GB/$35 with Canada/Mexico Use Posted on: February 17, 2020
- Cricket Launches New Plans - Cricket More & Cricket Core Posted on: August 12, 2019
- Cricket Adds A Hotspot Device & Data Only Plans To Their Line Up Posted on: April 16, 2019