Amazon Prime is now offering unlimited phone plans from both Cricket Wireless and Simple Mobile.
One plan from each company is available for purchase from Amazon.
From Cricket, the available plan is their Unlimited Plan with 15GB of Mobile Hotspot data. It's available from Amazon from $55/month. When purchased directly from Cricket, the base price is $60/month, but it drops to $55/month if you set up auto-pay. So the pricing is essentially the same.
The plan available from Simple Mobile is their Unlimited Plan with 5GB of Mobile Hotspot data. It's available from Amazon for $50/month, which is the same as the base price when purchased directly from Simple. But if you set up auto-pay with Simple, the rate drops to $45/month, so it's actually slightly less expensive when purchasing direct from Simple.
However Amazon offers another incentive to purchase through them - you get a 10% credit back each month on the monthly price. The credit is provided to you in the form of an Amazon.com gift card, and it will just add the credit to you balance each month you subscribe.
This offer is only for Amazon Prime members.
Related News Stories
- Cricket Wireless Introduces 100GB Simply Data Plan for $90/mo for Hotspots & Routers AND Adds 5G Access to Some Plans Posted on: August 21, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Announces Plan Changes and a Launch Date for 5G Network Posted on: July 28, 2020
- New Moxee Mobile Hotspot Released - Available for AT&T Business and Cricket Wireless Posted on: June 19, 2020
- Cricket Wireless and Simple Mobile Now Available for Purchase through Amazon Prime Posted on: May 15, 2020
- Cricket Wireless Data Only Plans: 40GB/$50 or 20GB/$35 with Canada/Mexico Use Posted on: February 17, 2020