Verizon Prepaid is offering a promotional account credit for those who are willing to port a number into their service.
Customers that switch to Verizon Prepaid can receive a $60 account credit, after two months of consecutive service on Verizon Prepaid, when they subscribe to plans priced $50 or higher before autopay discounts.
Tablets and Jetpack plans are excluded from this offer. However, the 16GB (which is actually a double data 8GB promo offer) phone plan, which permits hotspotting, does qualify for the offer. In addition, the 'Unlimited' on device phone plan also qualifies for the promo. However, this unlimited plan offers no hotspot capability.
This offer is slated to be available until January 31st, 2020 - although historically, prepaid services such as Verizon have extended these offers.
More info on Verizon Prepaid Plans:
Purchase: Verizon Prepaid Website
- Verizon Prepaid Offers $60 Account Credit to Port-Ins Posted on: November 20, 2019
- Visible Introduces Party Pay - Reducing Cost of Unlimited Verizon Plan to As Low as $25/month Posted on: October 31, 2019
- Visible Removes Speed Cap from $40/month Unlimited Verizon Plan - Mobile Hotspot Remains Throttled at 5Mbps Posted on: June 26, 2019
- Caution: Misleading Retired Verizon pUDP Banner Offer Posted on: June 12, 2019
- RIP Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack Plan (pUDP) - Double Data Promotions Posted on: May 21, 2019