Thor announced that it had inked a deal with SpaceX to provide factory-installed Starlink High-Performance systems on Thor's motorhome brands, starting with Airstream, Entegra Coach, Jayco, and Tiffin.
This makes Thor the first RV manufacturer to offer factory-installed options for Starlink. Winegard, a major RV-focused company, also has a deal with SpaceX to offer aftermarket Starlink systems and accessories, and Winegard was the first Starlink partner to offer the High-Performance flat dish.
Thor did not announce which upcoming models will have the option for a factory-installed Starlink, but we expect this to be - at least initially - a premium offering on higher-end models.
Customers who purchase a new motorhome from Thor with a factory-installed Starlink system will also get a free month of service valued at $135.
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- Thor and SpaceX are collaborating to bring factory-installed Starlink systems to the RV market.
- Initially, Starlink will be a factory option on some Airstream, Entegra, Jayco, and Tiffin motorhomes.
- Thor will offer a free month of Starlink service for customers to purchase this factory-installed option.
For more information:
Related Content at the Mobile Internet Resource Center:
- Guide: Starlink
- Gear: Starlink Equipment Specs
- Content Collection: Mobile Satellite Internet Resources
- Resource: Starlink Resources