US Mobile is an MVNO that currently runs on the T-Mobile network, but has plans to expand to the Verizon network soon.
US Mobile sells customizable plans, touting over 350+ combination options for plans involving voice, text, and data.
They also appear to be working on a WiFi based add-on plan, which is currently promoted as being $10/month and will include in-flight WiFi access (presumptively on select flights). This service is not yet available, but is an interesting option for saving data.
US Mobile also provides customers with a free VPN service through a Windscribe partnership.
Policies & Perks:
- Domestic Roaming: We don't believe US Mobile provides domestic roaming based on their coverage maps.
- Throttling: None.
- International: No international usage is included.
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Mobile hotspot use is permitted.
- Data Roll Over: Base data allotment does not roll-over. Top-up data expires 30 days from purchase date as long as the account is active.
- Overage Charges: There are no overage charges on prepaid plans. Once you use your data, service is discontinued until the next billing period. Data top-ups can be purchased.
- Streaming: No streaming services are provided with prepaid accounts.
- Unlimited Data Plans: No unlimited data plans available.
Testing Status: We do not keep a US Mobile plan in our testing arsenal.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
US Mobile Mobile Ratings
US Mobile offers flexible plans on T-Mobile & Verizon for light data users.