The AirCard Smart Cradle transforms a Netgear mobile hotspot into a LTE router. It also provides 5 Gigabit ethernet ports for integrating hard-wired internet (ethernet) into your set-up.
It features high-gain internal 4G/3G antennas and external Wi-Fi antennas, 1 USB port and 5 Gigabit ethernet ports.
It offers 802.11ac dual-Band and dual-concurrent Wi-Fi (DBDC) for improved performance and reduced interference.
- AirCard 782S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 785S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 790S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 810S Mobile Hotspot
- AT&T Unite Explore (NETGEAR AC815S)
- Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot (NETGEAR AC791L)
- Future NETGEAR AirCard Mobile Hotspots
Specifications - AirCard Smart Cradle
- Wi-Fi Router: Yes
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi: Yes - up to 600Mbps
- 5GHz Wi-Fi: Yes - up to 1300Mbps
- Wi-Fi Antenna: 2 external high-gain Wi-Fi antennas (50ohm impedance)
- Wi-Fi as WAN: Yes
- Guest Wi-Fi Network:
- Cellular Tethering via USB: 1x USB Port
- Integrated Cellular Modem:
- LTE Bands Supported: 700 MHz (B28) / 850 MHz (B5) / 900 MHz (B8) / 1800 MHz (B3) / 1900 MHz (B2) / 2100 MHz (B1) / 2600MHz (B7)
- Cellular Antennas: 2 TS-9 connector ports
- SIM Slots: none (insert hotspot)
- Ethernet Ports: 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN port
- Special Features:
- Device Connections: Up to 20 devices can be connected
- Power Source: 12 V DC 2.5 Amp
- Dimensions: 157.0 (H) x 230.4 (L) x 148.75 (W) mm
- Outdoor Rated: No
- Retail Price: $198.99
Testing Status: We have this device in for testing.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
AirCard Smart Cradle
Transforms a Netgear mobile hotspot into a LTE router.