While it was noted in mid-April 2020 that new customers of Google Fi with iPhones were able to use the eSIM feature, as of May 18th, current customers are reporting the option being included in a Google Fi app update.
eSIM is only compatible with iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, 11 series or forthcoming models and Android Pixel 2s or later.
Related Reading & Updates
Related News Stories:
- Google Fi Rolls Out eSIM Support For All Customers Posted on: May 19, 2020
- Google Fi Enforcing Restrictions on International Data Use Posted on: January 27, 2020
- Google Fi Rolls Out "Dual Connect" Technology Posted on: October 26, 2019
- Google Fi Launches New Unlimited Plan - With a 22GB Limit Posted on: September 17, 2019
- Google Fi Free Month Promo Posted on: March 13, 2019
- Guide: All About SIM Cards – Swapping, Resizing, Dual SIM & eSIM
- Product Review: Google Fi