Winegard, a company that makes many different products for the RV market, is slightly changing the rooftop unit for its Air 360+ system that combines TV, radio, Wi-Fi, and Cellular antennas into a single rooftop dome.
There are only three differences with the new rooftop unit, which Winegard calls the "Air 360+ V2.S":
- A different dome design that is slightly shorter.
- An external coaxial cable port on the side to connect to a rooftop satellite TV system.
- An increased price: $149.00 vs $124.99 for the original unit
Key Mobile Internet Related Considerations:
- In terms of internet connectivity, there is no difference between the old and new versions - both have the same cellular and Wi-Fi antennas.
- The companion Cat-4 Gateway Router is the same as before and connects the same way to the updated rooftop unit.
- The original dome unit is no longer available for sale by Winegard.
For more information:
Updates Made to our Content as a Result of This news:
- Gear Center: Overview: AIR 360+ and Gateway
- WifiRanger Osprey Cat-12 Option Now Available Posted on: April 7, 2022
- WiFiRanger Releases Osprey Cellular Router to Pair With Winegard's Air 360+ Rooftop Antenna System Posted on: January 28, 2022
- Winegard Updates Air 360+ Rooftop Unit - Connectivity Features Remain The Same Posted on: November 16, 2021
- Winegard Releases Two New Products - RangePro Booster and ConnecT 2.0 4G2+ Posted on: December 15, 2020
- ConnecT & Converge: WiFiRanger Becomes Part of Winegard Posted on: August 19, 2020