Visible officially enabled unlimited mobile hotspot (throttled to 5Mbps).
However, the official FAQ states this is a feature that's enabled during the "early access" period and therefore it may or may not be included (or included for free) when the service officially launches to the general public in the future. The FAQ also states only one device at a time may connect.
Updates to this story:
- Visible Now Offers 15 Day Trial of Smartphone Plan via eSIM Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Yahoo! Mobile Announces Shut Down - All Service to End Before August 31, 2021 Posted on: June 17, 2021
- Visible Makes Changes to Party Pay, Referral Codes, and International Calling/Texting Posted on: February 9, 2021
- Visible Enables 5G Support - Verizon's 5G Network For As Little As $25/mo Posted on: December 15, 2020
- Cellular Carriers Add Extra Data in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on: March 24, 2020
- Verizon Launches Yahoo!Mobile - Based on Visible - Unlimited Data for $39.99 Posted on: March 11, 2020
- Visible Introduces Party Pay - Reducing Cost of Unlimited Verizon Plan to As Low as $25/month Posted on: October 31, 2019
- Visible Removes Speed Cap from $40/month Unlimited Verizon Plan - Mobile Hotspot Remains Throttled at 5Mbps Posted on: June 26, 2019
- Verizon Based Visible $40/mo Smartphone Plan Enables Android Compatibility, Hotspot Use Official Posted on: January 24, 2019
- Visible by Verizon is Officially Available to (almost) All Posted on: September 27, 2018