However, the official FAQ states this is a feature that's enabled during the "early access" period and therefore it may or may not be included (or included for free) when the service officially launches to the general public in the future. The FAQ also states only one device at a time may connect.
Updates to this story:
- Visible Introduces Party Pay - Reducing Cost of Unlimited Verizon Plan to As Low as $25/month Posted on: October 31, 2019
- Visible Removes Speed Cap from $40/month Unlimited Verizon Plan - Mobile Hotspot Remains Throttled at 5Mbps Posted on: June 26, 2019
- Verizon Based Visible $40/mo Smartphone Plan Enables Android Compatibility, Hotspot Use Official Posted on: January 24, 2019
- Visible by Verizon is Officially Available to (almost) All Posted on: September 27, 2018
- Verizon Based Visible Prepaid Service Enables Mobile Hotspot Feature On Beta Basis Posted on: June 22, 2018
- Visible: New $40/month Unlimited On Device Verizon Based Phone Plan Posted on: May 11, 2018