Visible officially enabled unlimited mobile hotspot (throttled to 5Mbps).
However, the official FAQ states this is a feature that's enabled during the "early access" period and therefore it may or may not be included (or included for free) when the service officially launches to the general public in the future. The FAQ also states only one device at a time may connect.
Updates to this story:
- Visible Expands 15-day Free Trial to Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel Users Posted on: November 3, 2023
- Visible Lowers Price of Basic Plan to $25 Posted on: August 1, 2023
- Visible Forcing Customers on Legacy Visible Unlimited Plan to Switch to New Plans Posted on: July 6, 2023
- Visible Cracks Down On Unauthorized Device Use Posted on: June 15, 2023
- Visible Revamps Plan Lineup And Retires Party Pay Posted on: August 17, 2022
- Visible Now Offers 15 Day Trial of Smartphone Plan via eSIM Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Yahoo! Mobile Announces Shut Down - All Service to End Before August 31, 2021 Posted on: June 17, 2021
- Visible Makes Changes to Party Pay, Referral Codes, and International Calling/Texting Posted on: February 9, 2021
- Visible Enables 5G Support - Verizon's 5G Network For As Little As $25/mo Posted on: December 15, 2020
- Cellular Carriers Add Extra Data in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on: March 24, 2020