T-Mobile announced today that they will be adding two new Simple Global International Data options for those seeking more T-Mobile data internationally.
Starting tomorrow, T-Mobile customers can add one of 3 buckets of data allotments to a qualifying* plan:
- 5GB high-speed data package that lasts for up to 10 days and costs $35
- 15GB high-speed data package that lasts for up to 30 days and costs $50
- 512MB high-speed data package that lasts for up to 1 day and costs $5 (this was previously the only day pass option)
*T-Mobile has not disseminated info on which plans qualify for these packages yet.
To add on of these passes, you will use the My T-Mobile app (or go to your account online) when you arrive at your destination. Activating a new pass ends remaining benefits of prior pass.
- T-Mobile Adds Two New International Options Posted on: June 4, 2019
- T-Mobile Changes ONE to Magenta & Tweaks Plan Posted on: May 23, 2019
- CONFIRMED: T-Mobile Eliminating One+ International Plan - The Last Official Unlimited Mobile Hotspot Option! Posted on: August 7, 2018
- T-Mobile Adds 70 Countries and a Daily Data Pass to International Options Posted on: July 18, 2018