- Wilson Sleek 4G-Verizon — Tri Band cradle-style booster, with Verizon LTE support.
- Top-Signal 55 — Dual Band, no LTE support.
And three of the latest FCC-certified new models:
- SureCall TriFlex2Go (AT&T) — Tri Band, with AT&T LTE support. Price point: $600
- SureCall TriFlex2Go (Verizon) — Tri Band, with Verizon LTE support. Price point: $600
- Wilson Mobile 4G — Five band, with support for Verizon and AT&T LTE. Price point: $350
We tested every booster using its stock inside and outside antennas, all installed identically onto the bus with the outside antenna roof mounted, and the inside antenna in our tech cabinet.
We tested the following connection scenarios:
- Outside, on our camp site picnic table.
- Inside the tech cabinet in our bus (with no booster).
- Inside the tech cabinet with the various boosters tried in turn.
All the speed test results reported here are representative, averaged over several tests. If test results were oddly inconsistent from test to test, that is noted.
The order in each category is ranked by measured signal strength, in dBm, from weakest to strongest.
Explore the Resource Center
Become a Member
The MIA is our premium membership - designed for those who consider mobile internet an important part of their lifestyle.
In thanks for making content like this possible, we offer a bunch of additional perks. From interactive guidance, in-depth member exclusive content, discounts, alerts and more.
We totally understand that a membership isn't right for everyone. However you can still support this content by making a financial contribution.
We deeply appreciate your gratitude - and your funding helps make this all possible!
Have Questions? Stay In the Know
Join our free Internet for RVers & Cruisers Facebook Group.
We cross post news articles and information there, and our staff hosts regular Q&As when we have available time.
It is with gratitude to our premium members that we're able to offer this free service - and for that, they also have access our private Q&A areas for more in-depth guidance.
Stay in the Know
We're constantly tracking the industry and analyzing new developments for mobile travelers. If you'd like to receive updates, we offer several ways: