You can use the meter to receive and measure an outside RF wireless signal from the air, an installed outdoor antenna or you can direct connect the field antenna via a RF Connector.
Please help us improve our content by filling
out our survey about Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.
Take the Survey Now
The LCD screen displays frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB). Button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels.
- Dimensions: 1.25” x 3.25” x 7”
- Frequencies: Band 12/13/17 – LTE (728-756 MHz) • Band 5 – CELL (869-894 MHz) • Band 25 – PCS (1930-1995 MHz) • Band 4 – AWS (2110-2155 MHz)728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- (included) zero gain antenna
- (optional add-on) wide-band panel antenna 700-2700MHz
- Connecter: (optional add-on) SMA Male to N-Male
- Active Working Life: 6 hours
- Power: (both)
- AC Power
- DC Plug-In 5.5V/2A Power Supply & USB Cable
- Retail Price: $330-$529
Testing Status: We are not currently testing this product.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Use Coupon Code 'NovSave10' to save $10 off new MIA memberships!
WilsonPro RF Signal Meter
The WilsonPro RF signal meter measures wireless signal for Voice/3G/4G/LTE for all major carriers in the US.