Unlimitedville is a small company out of Tennessee that has been providing cellular services to folks in rural areas who can't get cable or DSL services.
At the present time, they are the only entity we know of offering unlimited data plans on all four carriers for easy one-stop shopping.
New as of late 2016, they now also offer a 14-day trial, and all plans require a $99 upfront membership fee (which includes the mobile hotspot purchase to use with the plan.) All of the plans are on a no-contract month-to-month basis, require no credit checks and are available to consumers and businesses alike. Customers are billed directly from Unlimitedville, and do not have a direct relationship with the carriers.
While they offer easy one-stop shopping and reported great customer service - there are usually cheaper unlimited options available for each of the carriers than the plans offered by Unlimitedville.
Here are the plans they offer:
- Yellow - On Sprints network, for $99/month (Note: Up until summer 2016, they offered a direct business contract with Sprint (starting at $42.99/month). That option is no longer available.)
- Pink - On T-Mobile's network for $199/month
- Blue - On AT&T's network for $249/month
- Red - On Verizon's network for $249/month
Policies & Perks:
- Domestic Roaming: All of these plans include domestic roaming subject to the caps placed by each carrier.
- Throttling: All plans are advertised to be unthrottled and not subject to network management.
- International: No international data usage is included on the Verizon, Sprint or AT&T plan. Slow speed international is included with the T-Mobile plan.
- Mobile Hotspot Use: All plans are mobile hotspot only plans (not for use in smartphones.) Hotspot must be purchased through Unlimitedville.
- Data Roll Over: All data is unlimited, there is no rollover data to be concerned with.
- Overage Charges: There are no overage charges on prepaid or unlimited plans.
- Streaming: There are no restrictions on streaming video on these plans.
Testing Status: Unlimitedville.com has sent us their T-Mobile plan (May 2016) and their AT&T plan (August 2016) for evaluation. Thus far, we have used each extensively and have not noticed any throttling or other issues.
- Unlimitedville.com Offers T-Mobile Unlimited Data Plan Posted on: February 10, 2016
- Unlimitedville Offers Unlimited Cellular Data Plans on Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T Posted on: November 24, 2015
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Unlimitedville is the only reseller we know of who offers unlimited data options on all four of the major carriers. They offer one-stop shopping for the plans, but they don't always have the best pricing.