They now also offer a 14-day trial, and all plans require a $99-249 upfront membership fee (which includes the mobile hotspot or router purchase to use with the plan.) All of the plans are on a no-contract month-to-month basis, require no credit checks and are available to consumers and businesses alike. Customers are billed directly from Unlimitedville, and do not have a direct relationship with the carriers.
Unlimitedville offers easy one-stop shopping and reported great customer service - but is essentially only marking up leased unlimited plans from other resellers.
If you're willing to do a little research (using our guide to Unlimited Data Options), you can generally obtain similar plans for significantly less per month. One direct competitor is UnlimitedToGo - which offers the similar plans on all carriers for much cheaper prices.
Here are the plans they offer:
- Yellow - On Sprints network - no longer available.
- Pink - On T-Mobile's network for $149/month; this plan is based on the 'T-Mobile One' plan and is subject to the same term limitations, such as video throttling (SD/5Mbps) and Network Management at 50GB.
- Blue - On AT&T's network for $199/month
- Red - On Verizon's network for $249/month
Policies & Perks:
- Domestic Roaming: All of these plans include domestic roaming subject to the caps placed by each carrier.
- Throttling: All plans are advertised to be unthrottled and not subject to network management; however, be sure to read fine print, as we have found Unlimitedville's own fine print to contradict advertised throttle and network management points at times.
- International: No international data usage is included on the Verizon, Sprint or AT&T plan. Slow speed international is included with the T-Mobile plan.
- Mobile Hotspot Use: All plans are mobile hotspot only plans (not for use in smartphones.) Hotspot or cellular embedded router must be purchased through Unlimitedville.
- Data Roll Over: All data is unlimited, there is no rollover data to be concerned with.
- Overage Charges: There are no overage charges on prepaid or unlimited plans.
- Streaming: There are no restrictions on streaming video on these plans.
Testing Status: Unlimitedville.com sent us their T-Mobile plan (May 2016) and their AT&T plan (August 2016) for evaluation. We used each extensively and did not noticed any throttling or other issues as compared to plans direct with the carriers. They work as advertised.
- Unlimitedville.com Offers T-Mobile Unlimited Data Plan Posted on: February 10, 2016
- Unlimitedville Offers Unlimited Cellular Data Plans on Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T Posted on: November 24, 2015
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Unlimitedville offers unlimited data options on AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon. They offer one-stop shopping for the plans, but they don't always have the best pricing.