Please help us improve our content by filling
out our survey about Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.
Take the Survey Now
You can use the meter to receive and measure an outside RF wireless signal from the air, an installed outdoor antenna or you can direct connect the field antenna via a RF Connector.
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 3.3” x 1.3”
- Standards Supported: LTE Verizon, LTE AT&T, AWS, Cellular, PCS
- Frequencies: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 2.5 hours
- AC Power Transformer: Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC5V
- DC Power: 4 AAA batteries
- Retail Price: $250-$349.99
Testing Status: We are currently testing a unit.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Use Coupon Code 'NovSave10' to save $10 off new MIA memberships!
SureCall RF 5-Band Signal Meter
The SureCall RF signal meter measures wireless signal for Voice/3G/4G/LTE for all major carriers in the US.