You can use the meter to receive and measure an outside RF wireless signal from the air, an installed outdoor antenna or you can direct connect the field antenna via a RF Connector.
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 3.3” x 1.3”
- Standards Supported: LTE Verizon, LTE AT&T, AWS, Cellular, PCS
- Frequencies: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990/ 2110-2155 MHz
- Sensitivity: - 110dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connecter: SMA Female
- Active Working Life: 2.5 hours
- AC Power Transformer: Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC5V
- DC Power: 4 AAA batteries
- Retail Price: $250-$349.99
Testing Status: We are currently testing a unit.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
SureCall RF 5-Band Signal Meter
The SureCall RF signal meter measures wireless signal for Voice/3G/4G/LTE for all major carriers in the US.