Directly overlay and compare cellular carrier coverage maps! Perfect for travelers - research where you’re covered across the USA!
Coverage focuses on helping mobile bandwidth junkies find cell signal as they roam. Save time looking up coverage on the carrier’s website, compare their claims and better plan travel routing based on where you’ll be able to keep connected.
Use Coverage to determine which direction is best to head towards, or which route is likely to keep you the most connected in your travels.
Plan lunch stops, overnight stops and prepare for high-tech camping!
- Easily know before you go: Avoid having to check each provider's coverage map individually to know where you're most likely to keep connected.
- No internet needed: All maps are stored locally, so you can see where coverage next is most likely even when you have none.
- Urban and rural maps: Maps cover the entire continental USA for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Know where to roam: view LTE, ‘4G’, 3G, 2G and roaming areas as separate overlays, focus on the coverage type you need.
- Unlocked Paid Version includes free standard resolution map updates
- In App annual subscription includes quarterly HD Map updates with 4x the resolution, plus use of satellite imagery in the background
- Application: available on both iOS & Android devices
- Carriers: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint
- Generations: LTE, ‘4G’, 3G, 2G
- Retail Price: Free / $2.99
Testing Status: We created this product and are constantly testing it.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
The Coverage? app (iOS/Android) directly overlays and compares cellular carrier coverage maps.