This is AT&T's combination mobile hotspot and projector all-in-one unit, designed for stereotypical road warriors who want it all wrapped up in one portable package.
- Battery Life: 16 hrs (hotspot mode) / 2.5 hrs (projector mode)
- # of Connected Devices: 10 Wi-Fi
- Networks supported:
LTE Bands: 2, 4, 5, 17, 29
4G: HSPA+ 850/1900/2100MHz
3G / 2G: Global Roaming Ready
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes (2x 10MHz channels)
- LTE Performance Category: Category 4
(Max Theoretical Speed: 150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz or 5GHz, not simultaneously.
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 5.2" x 1.2" / 19.4 oz
- SIM Card Type: 3FF / Micro SIM
- Retail Price: $449
Testing Status: We do not intend to obtain a review unit of this model. For optimizing for mobile internet, we generally recommend sticking to products dedicated to the task. This has been rated elsewhere as a great battery-powered projector and solidly capable hotspot.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
ZTE Spro 2 Ratings
This is a combo projector and mobile hotspot. In general, we are not big fans of combining functionality like this.