AT&T offers several postpaid options:
- Unlimited Enhanced Plus - AT&T's top of the line unlimited plan for smartphones &
- Unlimited Enhanced Choice - A speed-capped and restricted unlimited plan that costs less than Unlimited Plus
- Mobile Share Flex - A tiered data plan with fixed buckets of data to share between devices
- Connected Car - An unlimited data plan for OnStar equipped vehicles.
- Data Connect - For data only devices
- Wireless Internet - For home based wireless internet devices.
We cover all details of these plans in our:
Guide on Selecting Cellular Data Plans
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Mobile Share Advantage Plan Ratings
If keeping connected is important to you in your travels, AT&T Unlimited plans are worthwhile to consider for at least a secondary carrier, if not a primary for RVers and cruisers.